Youtube Stories is the latest feature from Youtube, where creators can create short videos only for mobile devices. With this feature, you can create youtube stories and connect with your audience more relaxed, anytime and anywhere. Youtube Stories can last on the timeline for 7 days. The Youtube Stories for content creator feature is still in beta and is continuously being updated by Youtube. For now, Youtube Stories are only available to channels that qualify and have 10,000 subscribers.
For those of you who want to know how to create Youtube Stories for content creators, check out this article!
- Sign in to YouTube on a mobile device.
- Tap the create icon (+), then Add to your story.
- If the story option is not shown, it means that your device is currently not compatible with the Stories feature.
- Tap the camera button to take a photo, or hold down the camera button to record a video.
- Add effects like filters, stickers, and text. You can also trim the story or save it.
- When you’re done and your story is ready, tap Post.
You can also select videos or images from your mobile device to add to your story.
Add sticker to story
When editing a story, you can add stickers to express yourself, link to videos, and more.
- From the top right, tap Stickers.
- Select a sticker to add to the story.
Video sticker: Tap Video sticker > Select video. You can only share one of your own YouTube videos every 7 days. There is no limit to the number of video stickers from other channels.
Mention sticker: Tap Mention sticker > Search for the creator you want to mention > From the list, select the channel.
Location sticker: Tap Location sticker > Find the place you want, then select it from the list.
Reply to comments on stories
You can tag and reply to comments from viewers with a comment sticker on the next story.
- Go to your story by selecting your profile photo from the Subscriptions feed or from the channel page.
- Tap Comments.
- Under the comment you want to highlight in your next story, tap Reply in Story.
- Record videos or photos with the app.
- Tap Post.
You can change the position and size of the comment sticker in a story after recording a reply, by pinching and dragging the screen with two fingers.
Deleting videos in stories
- Tap stories.
- Tap the player until you get to the video or photo you want to delete.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Delete.
That’s how to create Youtube Stories for content creators. After reading the article above, do you already have an idea to create your own Youtube Stories?
Come on, raise your spirit to become a successful content creator right now. Build connections, create professional profiles and monetize your social media accounts more easily with Mezink Apps.
Come on, download the application now!