HOW MANY USERS DOES FACEBOOK HAVE IN INDIA IN 2022 ?

0
81

There were 489 900 000 Facebook users in India in January 2022, which accounted for 34.4% of its entire population. The majority of them were men – 72.5%.

People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (165 500 000).

The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 25 to 34, where men lead by 121 300 000.

While it may be surprising, only 10% of Facebook users come from the US or Canada.

India boasts a seriously impressive stat of a total of 329 million Facebook users. That’s approximately 23.88% of India’s total 1.38 billion population. India itself accounts for approximately 17.7% of the total world population in 2021.

Meta’s total revenue is $117.9 billion. Not bad for a company started in a Harvard dorm bedroom! $115.6 billion of this revenue came from Meta’s Family of Apps.

Not content with only having some of the biggest apps in the world under their belt, Meta is also investing heavily in Reality Labs, a business owned by Meta that produces augmented reality and virtual reality hardware and software. In 2021, $2.2 billion of Meta’s 2021 revenue came from this area of the company.

Meta’s revenue has increased by 3086% since 2011. Still known as Facebook in 2011, the company has grown wildly since the days of poking people on your friends’ list. Since then, Facebook/Meta’s revenue has grown by a mind-blowing 3086%, from $3.7 billion to $117.9 billion.

In Q4 2021, $15 billion of Meta’s ad revenue came from the US and Canada. Kerching! Another $8.1 billion came from Europe, $6.1 billion from the Asia-Pacific region, and $3.2 billion from the rest of the world. Something to think about when you’re crafting ad campaigns on Facebook.

Asia-Pacific has the highest number of Facebook daily active users (DAUs)

In Q4 2021, a whopping 806 million people in that region logged into Facebook. In Europe, 309 million checked their Facebook account daily, and 195 million people did the same in the US and Canada.

Facebook is the most popular social media network for men and women aged 35-44. That’s right. Older millennials can’t get enough of Facebook. This demographic is most likely to have been early adopters of Facebook in a post-Myspace world and continued to use and favor the platform as they grew up.

Facebook is least popular with women aged 16-24, with only 7.3% of women surveyed listing the social media platform as their favorite.

56.6% of Facebook’s ad audience are men. Speaking of male and female demographics, it’s worth mentioning that more than half of Facebook’s ad audience are male, with women making up the remaining 43.4% of Facebook’s advertising demographic.

Read more about the Facebook Users’ stats in India in 2022:

https://napoleoncat.com/stats/facebook-users-in-india/2022/01/

https://thesocialshepherd.com/blog/facebook-statistics