Want to create a free YouTube banner on your iPhone or iPad? Millions of people log in to YouTube every day to watch new videos. Your YouTube channel should look professional to attract visitors. We’re not talking about a fancy studio or high-end equipment here. We’re referring to your YouTube banner!
The best way to promote your YouTube channel is with a well-crafted and beautifully designed banner. YouTube banners are a way to visually introduce viewers to your video and the content they can expect. If you ultimately want to turn them into your subscribers, there’s no better way than a YouTube banner that tells them exactly what they can expect from your account.
YouTube banners should stand out and make viewers want to stay on your channel. It’s probably the last thing they’ll see before clicking away. The rules are simple: use your creativity to create a video banner that stands out from the crowd.
Did you know that you can create a YouTube banner for free on your iPhone? You don’t need expensive software and the process is super simple, so you don’t need to have professional skills. All you need are your photos and the ability to tap things.
Collart for instance has hundreds of templates, tons of stickers, background removers, filters, and many more editing tools to help you create.
Here is a Step-by-step guide on how to create a free YouTube banner with a free photo editing app
Collart’s free YouTube banner maker makes it easy to create a custom YouTube banner for your channel. It’ll help you once you have chosen a background or have a design idea, then you can add text or change the color. And finally, you need to save it or share it with your friends on social media.
- First of all, you need to download the Collart Free YouTube Banner app from the App Store. Install it and launch the app.
- Now tap on ‘Freestyle’ and add import images you want to use in your YouTube banner by clicking on the photos in the bottom left corner. Alternatively, you can also create YouTube banners using free templates on Collart.
- The next step is to choose the aspect ratio for the YouTube banner. There are two main banner ratios you can choose on YouTube. The first is the recommended YouTube banner aspect ratio of 16:9 and a size of 4 MB or smaller. This is ideal for linking to your channel or content on your personal or business YouTube page.
- Now edit the banner design accordingly using our materials library, including fonts, stickers, effects and backgrounds. Collart has an extensive archive of material resources to help you get your creative project off the ground.
- Tap on the stickers and choose the one that seems suitable for your YouTube banner. And if you need help creating a design, our online design tool is available to streamline your process. Tap on the text and write what you want. It can be the name of your YouTube channel or a brand slogan.
- Finally, tap on the top right corner and save your YouTube banner in the camera roll – that’s it! You’ve designed your first free YouTube banner on your iPhone or iPad in just a few minutes, complete with customization options!
You need text, but it doesn’t have to be boring. You can stylize your text above. It’s also acceptable to replace words with emoji. A good YouTube banner shows the best videos on the channel so viewers know what they want to watch.
A YouTube banner is an opportunity to showcase some of your best content, introduce people to your channel, and encourage them to subscribe. Your YouTube banner should include at least one of the following: your company’s tagline, a taste of what your audience can expect from your video content, and a logo.
A good YouTube banner gives viewers a taste of your channel and helps them understand what it’s all about. A good YouTube banner must have the following characteristics:
- A robust and eye-catching design is a must.
- It must have bright, unique colors.
- It should be able to stand out against any background.
Read more on Mezink, download now!